Subject: [BULK] To NFPT and TSF/For information: Collaboration Centre replaces Training Extranet
From: "ECDC Courses" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 12:09:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Point for Public Health Training (Members and 
Alternates)To: Training Site Forum (OCPs and non-OCPs Members)CC: National 
Coordinators (Members and Alternates)CC: [email-masked]: 
[email-masked] Colleagues,We have just created a new 
Collaborat

 

 

To: National Focal Point for Public Health Training (Members and Alternates)

To: Training Site Forum (OCPs and non-OCPs Members)

CC: National Coordinators (Members and Alternates)

CC: [email-masked]

CC: [email-masked]

Dear Colleagues,

We have just created a new Collaboration Centre replacing the extranet for 
training that we have been using.

The entry point for the whole network is available under the name ECON NFPTs 
and TSF. Under this main page you will find information of interest for both 
NFPTs and TSF.

Overview

*	The platform has many new features including a user friendly interface and 
user experience.

*	The home page has been redesigned to provide the most important 
information relevant to you including news and linked resources.

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/aF8ONlfk1nXCpQSKK0n3rOoHNDLpBNAk9DzWT44qA1ox/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
Enter ECON NFPTs and TSF (Collaboration Centre)
  <https://assets-eur.mkt.dynamics.com/07965af4-e69f-4c79-b596-ab45bbdc356a/digitalassets/images/cafd3cca-4122-ef11-840a-000d3ab91f4b?ts=638530819562834554>

Access rights

Depending on your role in the network you will be also able to access 
specific sites for NFPTs and/or TSF, in accordance with the 
<https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/CyFrIgRM0c597EhO19sT3OShMk9drFSU5CilTdxvrpwx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
rules governing collaboration with EDCD Coordinating Competent Bodies.

  <https://assets-eur.mkt.dynamics.com/07965af4-e69f-4c79-b596-ab45bbdc356a/digitalassets/images/58323921-4822-ef11-840a-000d3ab91f4b?ts=638530846701223920>
 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/HW3ix6UtXxxc0ixyKMUTSArkSYj4i8Bxyxh4ik4jv3Ex/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
ECON National Focal Points for Public Health Training
 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/wYpxwnsacpycwuMFzZjhV4QUx7S8nQ0Z6Q3002tCsnkx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
ECON Training Site Forum

How to log in

The login is linked to the Microsoft Office. Please consult the 
<https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/v8GkkNQCdnfbfFQ7Ojpwxl7WEligdGzxmOLaJIt617Ix/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
Login Guide. In case of diffulties please contact 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] to get 
support.

Presentation

Check out our 2 minutes 
<https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/JwVzssNIUCf0t9k9hQ3vutTqQ087N4nF8kBSmc77AzAx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
video presentation of the main features of the Collaboration Centre.

Please contact  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] if you have any issues accessing the page.

The old extranet for training, will remain accessible for next few months 
but we advise not to use it for editing possibilities, unless advised 
separately.

 

Kind regards,

Public Health Training Section

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/HnViy5clWtdfy93vxxciC5MyhNkY9LxKRaU9FciD3BAx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/8TzSGTvI4yHBiVBq3ipWND4gebMbxxxewEygC9dApUcx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx>

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/2xqDiNoYmOL8NxAWFLxAxx8b456hMWtsExxsRDTyNKwx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx>

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/gUS5AGssQAx0uokTPR3xiqNEBkEm0x3TxFeSeK0E0mIx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx>

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/EWxts08k8VyAinaSSOzZ4AKA5JDO866wzaxK76ZrYmox/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s Boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone: +46(0)858601000

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/LStZelb1yOSvkMZWNrAOBtx1ESsQWzEG2EqPnC9QYO4x/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
www.ecdc.europa.eu

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/ejxwE54pXRaaZk8NTzCSzGLCHGgEUQO3qI40nUWsYIAx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
Unsubscribe

 <https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/t/2v5e3eu7wA21PeaVHZ8VMIjwbsKuJJnlblhhuPdYgZIx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx> 
<https://552e57faaa7244ad9c9144b3ab037b55.svc.dynamics.com/t/i/U64Wc3xzGqG7yGOIx62yGyoNNpsx6ZeCXz7YYerT9Uwx/AEIxEqylyZs6otBz1GxQG7sMBjf3SYvel0HJthZV65sx>